Holiday Packages 2022 — Spend Christmas and New Year at Seda Centrio

 

I have had the pleasure to enjoy an overnight stay at Seda Centrio, and it was quite the relaxing stay 😊 It was Galentine's Day and I spent it with my sister~


After a sound sleep, we relished swimming in their pool! We had it all to ourselves then, so it felt like our own private pool.



While I was excited to try their restaurant offerings, it was 2021 and restrictions were still at place, so our breakfast food was packed and brought up to our room. The food was great, but of course, the whole dining experience would've been awesome 🫠

NOW, NOW. I heard Seda Centrio is gearing up for this year's holidays, and offering their fine packages, as follows:







Eyeing the dinner buffet because as I said, I'd like to experience Seda's top-quality feasts 🤩

If you wanna feel #THEBESTFEELINGSINTHEWORLD at Seda Centrio, call tel. no. (088) 323 8888 or email dining.centrio@sedahotels.com and/or reservations.cdo@sedahotels.com.

0 Comments

Follow Me on Instagram