My Relaxing Sesh at Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa + Join the 2nd National Pampering Day!




I tend to be the person who only goes to the nail salon when I have a party or event coming up. Otherwise, I'm at home painting my own nails, doing it a couple of times until I apply polish on perfectly. Haha I'm that girl~ But when I do go, pampering should be of standard.

And Nailaholics definitely doesn't disappoint! This year, on my birthday, I actually spoiled myself with a manicure at their Ayala Centrio branch. This time, I had another relaxing session but in SM CDO Downtown Premier. I was with Angel! I think we've been seeing each other every weekend? Hihi

  

We were then seated with staff each assigned to us. Mine was miss Maricar and she assisted me with my Ribbon Reef Manicure (975 PHP) and normal pedicure (230 PHP). It's my first time to have a gel manicure and I'm loving it right now!

  

While my feet soaked, miss Maricar proceeded with the hand spa. She massaged my arms with a salt scrub then finished it off with semi-hot wipes. Angel also had the Ribbon Reef Manicure package so we both had the scrub experience.


Afterwards, it's time for the cleaning + gel manicure application!


After a layer of coat, I put my hand inside this machine to dry the polish:

  

I imagined it to be hot but it actually wasn't! It only lasted a minute too (per hand). Then I repeated this cycle again until 3 layers.


This is how it turned out! I wanted a more darker shade (pastel pink kinda) but the other colors they had were more red or orange and I didn't want that. I still like the barely-there look though~ More importantly, it's dry already! Unlike the usual nail polish where I have to wait a looot and still mess it up. That's moi 

Here's how the gel manicure polish bottles (left) look like compared to the normal ones (right). Both are from the brand, Orly:

  

Time for the pedicure! I wish I had the foot spa too because I really exhaust my feet since I walk + wear shoes a lot. Next time!

  

It was a better experience because I was with Angel We totally have the same interests. You'll be seeing more of us~

  

Oh, did I mention the lovely interiors of Nailoholics? I feel so refreshed just being in there. Beach, summer vibes, yall

  
  

Thank you, miss Maricar, for the job well done! You were very good and attentive - you never failed to answer my questions. Hihi

  
With the manager, miss Lotie 
This brings us to the National Pampering Day happening on October 17, 2017! The event is on it's 2nd year - from 10AM to 1PM, treat yourself to a free service of choice: a soothing manicure, calming foot spa or a relaxing foot massage. This is in partnership with the number one salon brand and most beloved nail lacquer brand in the world, O.P.I., and also in support to World Vision, The Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS), and Save Philippine Seas.


Tell your family and friends~ 15 days left so mark your calendars!


Thank you, Nailaholics, for pampering us!


Visit www.nailaholics.com to check their services and find the branch nearest you. Get updates through their Facebook Page Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa, Twitter @_nailaholics and Instagram @_nailaholics.

0 Comments

Follow Me on Instagram