⭐️ Fangirl Diary — Reese Lansangan Live at the Fifth



Never did I think THE Reese Lansangan will fly over and perform here. I know everyone else there is more of a fan than me - I admit that - but I still enjoyed the show as she sung her original songs + some covers. Reese and her convenient sushi self is definitely lovely and talented.

 

I regret not bringing enough money though. She brought in stuff from her albums to shirts. There was also a free meet-and-greet slash autograph signing slash picture taking but I was pressed for time. I'd really just give way to the fans though.



I filmed Grammar Nazi because it's my faaave. I do care about good grammar! *winks*

The area for the event was open so you all have that space to see the artist performing. You have the freedom to go near too. I can't wait to see who else is gonna come and perform~ If it were up to me, I'd like to have bloggers. If SM can bring me Camie Juan, Tricia Gosingtian and/or Saab Magalona, I'm gonna fight my way for VIP tickets. Lels

So yeah, the Fifth at SM CDO Downtown Premier just opened and it houses restaurants such as The Hungry Plate, Ribs and Bibs, Fat Monk and Damaso, among others. I'm aiming to try Bingsoo Corner soon because K o r e a n

0 Comments

Follow Me on Instagram